Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Cleanse: Day 2

This one is going to be short because I have had a long day! Day 2 of the cleanse is almost over, and I am still feeling great! Was hungrier today than yesterday, so that meant more protein shakes. I have had tons of energy all day, and I am kind of surprised because I thought I would feel at least a little sluggish. I managed to work a 12 hour day and go to the gym, and I don't feel exhausted! Greg, on the other hand, felt a little fluish today and had low energy, until I made him go to the gym. He is doing the cleanse with me, but only food wise, he is not taking the supplements like I am. This leads me to be believe that he may be more toxic than me or the supplements make a huge difference, or maybe a combination of both. Either way I am already feeling the benefits, and am motivated to keep going! Hopefully tomorrow's post will be a little more involved, with maybe a picture and recipe. That's it for tonight, gotta get up early tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment