Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Cleanse: Day 15

Today was a tough day. It wasn't the worst though. I could still work, but I felt sluggish and it was really hard to focus. It seems like the end of my cleanse is going to be the toughest part. Maybe my body is finally releasing all of the toxins I have been holding on to? I don't know, seems like a logical explanation.

Sorry for the lack of pictures. I am getting to the point where as soon as my food is done being prepared I inhale it. Still been eating healthy. I always find a way to work rainbow chard into my breakfast and for lunch I always have a big salad. Tonight for dinner we had turkey burgers with lettuce as the buns with sweet potato chips. Seriously, they are better than potato chips, and I don't feel like a fat slob if I eat a bunch of them. Definitely going to be eating those after the cleanse. I want to try beet chips too, those should be pretty good.

So looking forward to my massage on Thursday!!!!! Only 6 more days to go!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment