Sunday, June 24, 2012

Cleanse: Day 12

This is going to be a short one. I had another day of the PMS dizzies. I tried to get going, but when I could barely stand up long enough to make myself breakfast I gave up and just decided to stay in bed. I did have a good day though, and as long as I stayed in bed I felt okay. I watched Valentino: The Last Emperor and Everything Must Go, along with some Futurama episodes (I always forget how freaking funny that show is!) I read and did some crossword puzzles, and I caught up on some fashion blogs. It was a nice and relaxing day.

My diet today was a lot of the same stuff I have been eating, literally. We had a ton of leftovers. Today was the first day I craved junk food. Kale chips actually satisfied that craving, which was good.

I am feeling a little better now, so I am hoping I'll be back to my energetic self tomorrow. Going to bed now. Almost done with Week 2!

No comments:

Post a Comment