Saturday, June 30, 2012

Cleanse: Day 18

This one is going to be short because I am exhausted!!! I won't bore you (or myself) recounting my day. Same stuff. Same food.

I went to the Solestruck Zine launch party, and it was super fun. Full of pretty people in amazing outfits. I stayed there for a couple hours, the whole time wanting so bad to partake in the open bar. After that I went to the Fez. Haven't been for almost a month so it was good to be back. I lasted until 1AM until I was just too tired and my feet hurt too much to keep dancing. I was also getting annoyed by drunk people who didn't seem to understand the concept of personal space.

I had a lot of fun tonight, even though I could not drink. Tomorrow night I DJ, which I have done while sober, but it's funner with booze.

Only three more days, almost done!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment