Thursday, June 21, 2012

Cleanse: Day 10

This one is going to be short. Nothing interesting really happened today. I worked, cleaned the house, and went running. The first time since I started the cleanse actually. It was pretty hot but I felt great afterward. Now I am crashing.

We just ate the same food today that we have been eating the past 9 days , nothing new. We get to add chicken and fish to the diet tomorrow, so exciting! I am going to make fish for lunch and slow-cooked chicken for dinner. Not sure of the exact recipes yet. I will make sure to get some pictures though!

Still feel great! While driving around today I stared longingly at all the people sitting outside of restaurants in the gorgeous weather eating and drinking. That will be me soon. Soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment