Sunday, July 1, 2012

Cleanse: Days 19 & 20

Whoops, I skipped a day. Yesterday was so long and the night even longer that I just did not find the time to sit down and write a post, so I am going to combine the last two days into one post.

The past two days have been great, although I was a little tired today from DJing last night. It was fun for the most part, then at the end I had it out with some girl that had been on my case all night. I am not going to go into it but I will say this, I hate being around drunk people when I'm sober!!!!!

Last night we had a great dinner. It was zucchini spaghetti with chicken and tomato. I got the idea here and bought this to make it. Here is out it turned out:




For the chicken I just threw it in the crockpot with tomatoes, garlic, basil, olive oil, salt, and pepper and let it cook all afternoon. It's my favorite new way to cook chicken. So easy, hardly any mess, and so tender and juicy!!!! The whole thing was delicious, and it was filling, but not in the food coma way that regular pasta can be.

Like I said before I was pretty tired today and it took me a while to get going, but I did manage to drag myself to the gym and the steam room afterwards, and I feel better for it. I think I will be visiting the steam room once a week, it's a nice and relaxing way to end a workout.

I can't believe tomorrow is my last day!!!! People keep saying that they could never do it, that is not drink for 21 days. Greg couldn't do it either. While it was the hardest part of the cleanse by far, I have been way more productive by not having any hangover days, but it will be nice to have a glass of wine on Tuesday. One more day left!!!!!

1 comment: