Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Cleanse: Day 21

I should have wrote this post yesterday, but my day was so exhausting that by the end of it my brain wasn't working. I had to take Basil to the vet, and he woke me up that morning at 7AM (after going to bed at 3AM) whimpering, so I did not get a good night's sleep. He is fine, he just has dermatitis, but going to the vet always takes it out of me. Anyways...

I finished the cleanse!!! Today was my first day of no food restrictions. As I was making my smoothie with almond milk instead of water and adding chocolate green superfood I felt like I was cheating. We actually tried to stay pretty close to the cleanse diet today, all we added were nuts, eggs, and potatoes. I do plan on having a glass of red wine tonight too.

I actually plan on staying close to the cleanse diet permanently, it makes sense since I felt better these past 3 weeks than I have in a long time. And if I do end up straying, drinking too much and eating a whole pizza to myself (it happens!) I will go on a mini-cleanse to get myself back on track.

So the things that were promised from Jeanne came true, more energy, better quality of sleep, skin is clear and glowing, and weight loss (well not me, Greg lost about 8 pounds and his body fat percentage is lower than it's ever been.)

If you are contemplating about going on this cleanse, I say do it!!! You read about my experience, and it's not so bad. It can be difficult at times, but the benefits far outweigh the minor inconveniences. Your body will thank you!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment