Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Sweet Peek: Clair Vintage Inspired

Photo Courtesy Linger Studios

This is the first installment of my "Sweet Peek" series, which will be featuring designers from my upcoming fashion show Sweet F.A.

Today I am featuring Clair Vintage Inspired made by Alyson Clair. Clair has been with Doom Town Productions pretty much from the beginning, and it has been very exciting to see Alyson grow as a designer and put out great collections season after season. Here is what she has to say about her latest endeavor, "The Cameo Collection":

"I am constantly inspired by my surroundings, past and present. This collection came to me from the Cameo Theater, located in my hometown of Newberg, Oregon. The theater was built in 1937, and remains in it's original state today. I could stare at the beauty of the architecture and and aesthetic of the period for days on end." 

Stay tuned for my next Sweet Peek, as well as more posts about what inspires this fashion show the most, rock and roll!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment