Thursday, February 3, 2011

Desert Pangs

This gorgeous spread featuring the highlights of the Spring Collections is soooo making me long for the sun and desert landscape of Palm Springs. The sun finally graced Portland with it's presence today and yesterday but it has been super cold and windy, so it kind of does not count (at least to me.) I think the California girl in me is starting to come out more and more lately. This spread is also reminding me that I need to post the pictures I took while I was in Palm Springs, hopefully will get to that tomorrow. Until then... 
  
Ruby Aldridge by Norbet Schoerner as featured in Harper's Bazaar UK February 2011 via Fashion Gone Rogue










This picture, both in dress and pose, totally represents my weekend in Palm Springs. Very Vision Quest.






No comments:

Post a Comment