Thursday, September 2, 2010

Sweet Peek: Carolyn Hart


My next Sweet Peek features Carolyn Hart, another designer who has been with us pretty much from the beginning. Her clothing is always fun, flirty, and feminine and the collection she will be showing on Saturday is no exception. Here is what she has to say about her line:

"My name is Carolyn Hart and I am the proud designer of my women's wear line, Carolyn Hart!  I take pride in the fact that it is all made right here in Portland.  You will always find structure combined with a delicate touch.  My collections are for the woman with an energetic spirit and never ending passion for the things she loves ~ which is what I apply to each item I create!"

The show is on Saturday and I am pretty much burning the candles at both ends, but it's okay because I am doing what I love!!!! If you live in Portland I hope you plan on coming, it's going to be a blast!!!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment